Jingbo Wang,Quantum computation and informaion
post on Wednesday 2 December 2015, by cdp
1. Historical development of computational tools; power of quantum superposition and quantum parallelism.
2. Quantum bits and state vectors, unitary operators, universal quantum gates, quantum circuits.
3. Quantum Fourier transform and its properties; Shor’s algorithm for integer factorization.
4. Grover’s quantum search algorithm; phase estimation, amplitude amplification and estimation.
5. Quantum teleportation, quantum cryptograph, quantum bit commitment.
6. Experimental implementation of quantum gates and circuits.
7. Decoherence, quantum error correction, quantum fault-tolerant computation.
8. Quantum walks and related quantum algorithms; latest development and challenges.